Error 405 retrieving data from Eventbrite: That HTTP method is not valid on this endpoint.
'Social freezing’ is becoming an increasingly ‘hot’ and, at times, contentious topic in the discussion around fertility. With a growing number of large corporations offering the procedure as part of their benefits package, is egg freezing a sensible way to safeguard a woman’s fertility? Or is it pushing women to have children later in life and increase the probability of pregnancy complications? Why are more women than ever considering egg freezing as the right option in their fertility path?
More importantly, does it work? And how does it work? What are the costs and what should women be considering in terms of emotional and physical impact?
On 10th November Wellbeing of Women bring together the UK’s leading fertility and egg freezing experts at the forefront of the debate to deliver the facts. Through a balanced and transparent discussion, we will be dissecting the how, the why and the when, and looking at the legal and ethical points to consider in the process.
In the webinar, the panel will cover;
- The facts & the stats – overview of the procedure
- The challenges – a look at some of the physical and emotional challenges
- The legal and ethical implications – other things to consider
Whether you want to find out about the technical, physical or logistical aspects of egg freezing, this webinar will equip you with the facts to help you make the right decision for you.
- Professor Dame Lesley Regan DBE, Secretary General of International Federation of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, co-chair of UK government’s Women's Health Taskforce
- Sally Cheshire, current Chair of the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority (HFEA), the UK’s regulator of the fertility sector and embryo research
- Baroness Ruth Deech, former Chair of HFEA and lead campaigner for extension of 10 year storage limit
- Lisa Webber, consultant gynaecologist at Imperial London and Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG) accredited subspecialist in reproductive medicine
- Sophia Money Coutts, journalist, author, founder and presenter of podcast ‘Freezing Time’ about her experience of egg freezing
Have a question for one of our speakers? Email email@example.com before the event and they’ll do their best to answer your questions during the session.