Use of this site is provided by Wellbeing of Women subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions from the date of your first use of the site.
2. Wellbeing of Women reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting amendments online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Wellbeing of Women are provided ‘as is’, without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. In no event will Wellbeing of Women be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. Wellbeing of Women does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. Copyright restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Wellbeing of Women. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Wellbeing of Women to use any item displayed.
Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Wellbeing of Women). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
7. Wellbeing of Women takes no responsibility for the content of external internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Wellbeing of Women has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Wellbeing of Women approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
8. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
10. Information collected from promotions and events run in conjunction with third parties may be shared with those third parties. Wellbeing of Women is not responsible for the way in which these data are used.
11. Online transactions: Wellbeing of Women reserves the right to vary event registration fees and the prices of any goods or services listed without notice. All event registrations and orders for goods or services are subject to availability, and Wellbeing of Women reserves the right to refuse to accept any registration and to refuse to supply any goods or services to any individual.
Wellbeing of Women complies with all the regulations as required by banks and credit card companies. Please be assured that your credit card details are secure if you place and complete an order online. Should you prefer not to enter your credit card details, there is a facility to pay for your order by sending a cheque, with a printout of your order, or by telephoning.
12. Wellbeing of Women logos: the Wellbeing of Women name and logo must not be used in association with the products and services of a third party or in a manner which could, either directly or indirectly, defame or discredit Wellbeing of Women or a third party. All content on this site is subject to copyright of Wellbeing of Women and may not be reproduced without prior consent in writing.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
14. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
Wellbeing of Women is a registered charity, England & Wales (239281), Scotland (SC042856)