Pipeline Industries Guild 66th Annual Dinner
For too long women’s health has not been prioritised. Women struggle to get the right information they need about their health, to book routine appointments and to get their basic health needs met.
Still only 2.1% of public research funding goes to women’s gynaecological health and childbirth.
Since 1964, we’ve invested more than £67 million in vital research across all areas of women’s reproductive and gynaecological health. This has led to some major breakthroughs that are benefitting millions of women today:
- We established the use of ultrasound in pregnancy
- We demonstrated the safety and effectiveness of the Covid-19 vaccine for pregnant women and their babies
- We helped prove the link between HPV and cervical cancer, paving the way for the first preventative school-wide vaccination programme
We're making progress, but there is still a long way to go. With continuing support from our partners, we will fund world-class research and develop new breakthroughs to save and change the lives of women, girls and babies.
Donate Wellbeing of Women
Your donation will help us to:
- invest in ground-breaking research to find the next breakthrough in women's health
- give women and their families vital health information
- campaign to change the future for women, girls and babies.
Please give generously. Thank you.